Top 5 Essential Beauty Apps Every Girl Should Have
5 beauty apps you should download on your phone right now
You know what they say, and which is by the way particularly true today as we click away everything we need to do, the first one always gets it best! So, if there were five beauty apps you have to start using now, which ones will your slim list include? Check out our suggestions:
- Oku. You won’t have to worry about not giving your skin enough of what it really needs ever again with this app and a matching cube in hand. The cube works by scanning your skin. As soon as the sensor uploads the information to the app, it gives you a skin analysis right on the spot, and it does not end with diagnosis, it also makes recommendations about what you should do and what products you should use. Who needs a derma these days?
- L’Oreal Paris Color Genius. Never have a hard time mixing and matching your outfit and your makeup again. This app is so smart, it coaches you what makeup colors to wear to stay off of your usual glam routine and take it several notches higher. If you haven’t got this app yet then, now is the best time so go click it!
- Pinterest. Where else can you get the latest hush-hush on up and coming trends than through Pinterest? The world isn’t yet buzzing and you’re already in on what the next big thing in fashion and in style is! It lets you choose the content you want to see and search others you want to hear about when you want to learn about them. Always be first with this app in your pocket and get awesome makeup ideas.
- Lose It. Beauty comes with your best weight, and because you become what you eat, here’s an app that will help you set your weight loss goals, keep track of your progress, log what you’ve been eating and help you make the right food choices even when you’re on the go.
- Nike Training Club. Don’t just control yourself from chowing down. Stay active too. Whether your goal is to lose weight or just keep to a healthy, active lifestyle and keep your muscles toned, this app will guide you all the way. You don’t ever have to worry about not sure what you’re doing when you’re exercising or when your lifting weights. The Nike Training Club will show you that staying active even when you have a techie lifestyle is absolutely possible.
These beauty apps will not only lend support to your glam lifestyle but will completely rocket you away to every trend, style, and lifestyle every woman in the cyber century should be totally into!