We welcome guest blogging on women issues like:
- general beauty issues
- celebrities and gossip
- hairstyles and haircuts
- health and self-care
- losing weight
- make-up ideas
- style and fashion trends
Our mission is to deliver our female readers real-world ideas that help them improve their lifestyle.
By becoming a guest writer, you will be able to share your ideas, advice, and experiences that would be beneficial to our readers.
What is in it for me?
- You gain exposure for your work and enlarge your writing portfolio.
- You will receive a author bio at the end of every post you wrote, giving you full credit for your post and a link to your own site or social media profiles.
- Expand the reach of your writing via our social media promotion.
Sound good, what are the rules?
- Submitted articles should be between 500-1000 words in length.
- Use subheadings and/or bullets where appropriate.
- The images used must safe to use from copyrighting perspective.
- Very important: Guest posts must be original, written by you, the author, and may not have been previously published elsewhere online or in print publications.
- Very important: You agree not to publish the article anywhere else online after publishing on GirlyTips.
- Any content submitted to our site becomes the property of our blog. We retain the right to share, market, and use the content (with credit to you) for the purpose of promoting this blog.
- Please note that at this time, guest posts are unpaid.
After the publication, what can I do more for my piece of content?
- We encourage you to engage in the comment section of your post
- Share your guest post with others through social media and word-of-mouth
- Suggest us a modification if you spotted that you could rephrase something or if the information could be outdated.
I meet the requirements, what is the submission process?
First of all, email your guest blogging intention with your bio (and photo) and your post ideas at:
editor [at] girlytips.xyz
We will be glad to get to know you!
You can also provide links to your Twitter, Facebook and Google+. We will get in sync about your ideas, you will send us the guest post and we will collaborate for the final touches, if necessary.
We do not guarantee to publish every post submitted. We will choose posts that we believe to be in the best interests of our readers. It may takes us a few days to respond, but be assured that every guest post will be read and considered. We will notify you of our decision and give you feedback either way. If we choose not to publish your post, feel free to publish it elsewhere on the web.
We can’t wait your fresh ideas, let us promote you!