Hey, Girl, What Is a Cool Attitude for You?
First of all..
What Is a Cool Attitude?
A cool attitude as a woman means that you are a person who is not easily influenced by others. It means that you are in control of your emotions and your actions. It means that you are comfortable with yourself and with your life.
Ok, but What Is a Cool Attitude as a Woman That Makes You More Stylish?
There are some things you need to check first:
1. Is your hair brushed? Maybe you have a great outfit, but if you don’t have your hair brushed, you may look like a slob, and nobody wants to have their arm linked to someone else’s arm who looks like a slob.
2. What about your language? Is it clean? Is it cussing or cursing? Is it dirty? I’m not talking about making a few mistakes. I’m talking about having a dirty mouth and saying things that are just not appropriate.
3. What about your facial expressions? Are you smiling? Are you holding a nice, pleasant look on your face?
4. What about your body language? Are you looking people in the eye? Are you crossing your arms? Are you slouching? These things can make a huge difference.
5. Are you dressed well? Is your outfit clean? Is your outfit appropriate for the occasion?
6. Do you have a great attitude? Are you kind and gracious to people? Are you happy? Are you happy with your life?
7. Are you a lady? I’m not talking about using feminine hygiene products or wearing a bra. I’m talking about having a gentle, kind and gracious attitude.
These are the things you need to check before you walk out the door. If you don’t, you may be sending the wrong message about yourself.
By the way, I try to do these things all the time, not just when I’m going out on a date. So, when I meet a guy on a date, he may be looking at me as I walk towards him, and he may think that I’m not too bad. However, as I get closer, he may think to himself, “oh, no, no, no. She’s got a big frown on her face. She’s got her arms crossed. She’s talking with a cuss word.”
These are the things that can make a huge difference. Here’s the cool thing about it. It doesn’t take a lot to change these things and have a cool and stylish attitude. All you need is a little bit of work. Some of it takes practice. Some of it takes awareness.
The bottom line is that when you walk out the door, you want to have a cool and stylish attitude.